Your donation to CASA will…
- Provide a voice, advocating for a child’s best interests while he / she is in the system; ultimately leaving the system to live in a safe, permanent home.
- Empower advocates to gather details, communicate with those involved, and prepare reports to represent the best interests of a child.
- Help move a child through the Child Protection Division as quickly as possible and advance that child’s case towards permanency.
- Enable advocates to monitor all aspects of the child’s life to ensure his / her safety and report any concerns to the proper authorities.
- You can support a week of advocacy for a child.
- You can provide two weeks of advocacy for a child.
- You can support an entire month of child advocacy.
- You can support half a year of child advocacy.
Choose Your Own Amount
For CASA of Cook County’s 2018 Annual Report, please click here.
For CASA of Cook County’s 2018 990, please click here.
CASA of Cook County is always looking to involve members of the corporate sector in our growing work. CASA builds sustainable partnerships with its corporate partners by working hand in hand to find great opportunities for employee volunteerism at CASA programs and events. Additionally, corporations sponsor CASA of Cook County events and initiatives. If you would like to learn more about involving your corporation or business in CASA of Cook County’s mission, please contact CASA’s Development Associate, Abby Vlahos, at firstname.lastname@example.org.